Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Happy Birthday, honey

You're sooooo special to me because....

  1. you're the father of our beautiful sons...
  2. you're my best friend and buddy
  3. you're my strength
  4. you're my lucky charm
  5. we've been thru a lot
  6. your words enlightens me
  7. you cherish me with surprises gifts
  8. both of us share a lot of common things
  9. both of us like to date with juz the two of us
  10. both of us love to watch movies together
  11. both of us love HONDA CITY but still couldn't afford to buy on *sob**sob*...maybe we'll get one by the end of the year....Amin...
  12. both of us hate durian, tempoyak and sewaktu dengannya...kan...kan...
  13. both of us crazy about books
  14. you're my dearest pumpkin
  15. I'm your dearest cherrie pie

I LOVE YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HONEY....

2 Comments:

At 8:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy birthday ... eh hubby yer?

 
At 8:31 AM, Blogger Nadya said...

Yep...my dearest hubby....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home